H&R HR53046 Sport Springs 09-09 Infiniti FX50
The most popular spring in H&R's line-up, Sport Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.5 - 2 inches (depending upon the make and model of your vehicle) for a lower center of gravity, improved handling and a more aggressive appearance. Sport springs feature more control than that of the OE Sport spring, but is still comfortable for daily use. Sport springs are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
- Years: 09-09
- H&R Sport Springs 09 Fx50 (1.3",1.2")
- ISO 9001 Certified, TUV Approved
- Crafted from special 54SiCr6 Spring Steel that provides the spring with unparalleled tensile strength and resiliency
- Lighter and more durable than other automotive coil springs
- Accepted as having the highest performance and quality by winning race teams worldwide - 100% of DTM, Ford WRC, Skoda WRC, Porsche Motorsport, V8STAR, Speed Touring Sport