Megan Racing MR-6335 Rear Radius Arms Infiniti G35
The 350Z is the next generation of the Fair-lady, the Z33, and is Nissan s current dominating force in motor-sports. With it s Naturally Aspirated 3.5L Quad-Cam V6 (VQ35DE) that boasts torque from Low-Mid Range to Red-line the 350Z is an extremely well-adapted force in competition. In it s stock configuration it is capable of so much but is still watered-down from it s full potential due to the conservative restraints of Consumer marketing and comfort.
The 350Z is a heavy-machine weighing over 3,200lbs and is plagued by body roll and a soft spring-rate for the comfort of the masses. For this reason Megan Racing has decided to develop numerous products to enhance the performance and bring out the full potential of the 350Z/G35 on both the street and track.
Alignment is crucial to the handling of your vehicle. Remembering that the only thing that touches the ground is your "Contact Patch" of your tires you have to make sure that your tires and wheels are doing exactly what you want. With this you must make sure you have the proper camber, caster and toe as well as make sure they are all working together and not against each other.
The 350Z/G35 is sensitive and "picky" when it comes to it s alignment characteristics. When you lower the vehicle, the toe and camber in the rear is drastically effected. We have developed Rear Radius Arms to help alleviate this issue. Allowing a wider range of adjustment and an easier way to access the adjustment points makes these arms a must for any driver who has lowered their 350Z/G35 and is looking to properly tune their machine for performance. The Powder-coated Steel Construction also adds for durability and wear against demanding competitive conditions and rough driving surfaces as well.
Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe. A little bit of toe-out in the rear will allow the car to turn easier. A little bit of toe-in on the rear will give the car straight-line stability which most city drivers prefer.
- Designed for 2003+ Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35.
- Allows adjustment of Rear Toe (Slight Caster Adj.).
- Wider range of adjustment than stock.
- Powdercoated for durability against the elements.
- High Strength steel construction protects against stresses of competition.
- Minimum Arm Length (bolt-hole to bolt-hole): 12.25"
- Maximum Arm Length (bolt-hole to bolt-hole): 14 1/16" (assuming 5/8" thread engagement on both ends, 5/8" is the ID of the threaded stud of the outer ends)
- Inner Eye Bolt (Inner Diameter): 3/4" ID on one side, tapers twice to 15/16" ID; 1 5/8" width of rod end.
- Outer Bolt-Hole (Inner Diameter): 1/2" ID; 1 5/8" width