Cosworth PR7893 High Performance Engine Bearing Mitsubishi Evo 4G63 2.0L
Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions. Cosworth Race bearings sets are available in three sizes to accommodate most applications.
Size 0 bearings have .001" less oil clearance than factory
Size 1 bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications.
Size 2 bearings feature an additional .001" more oil clearance than factory
Bearings are sold in sets only.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush and elimination of flash plating
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!