The STILLEN Generation 1 short tube Intake Kit for the 2007-2008 Nissan 350z replaces the restrictive factory air boxes with two (2) dual cone genuine K&N reusable high flow conical air filters. These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our ceramic coated MAF adapters.
The filters sit inside custom-fitted urethane intake boxes, which ensure no hot engine compartment air gets sucked into the intake tract. This creates a cold air path, and unlike other manufacturers who only partially shield the filter from hot underhood air, STILLEN has fully enclosed the filters and draws in cold air from behind the grille, the optimum location.
These urethane intake boxes can be left natural black or painted to match the color scheme of the car.
STILLEN Generation 1 Short Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake Features:
- True Cold Air design via Urethane Boxes
- Genuine K&N Filters - Dual Cone w/Integrated Velocity Stack
- Filters have a 1,000,000 Mile Warranty from K&N
- No Check Engine Light (CEL) Problems
- Ease of access to filter elements
- No Chance of Hydrolocking
- Easy to Follow Instructions
The STILLEN Generation 1 Short Tube Intake is mild under cruising situations, and really comes to life creating an impressive intake note under acceleration. The Generation 1 kit offers great sound and performance in an economical package that is also easy to install.