Tomioka Racing TR-B2100 Lightweight Battery
The highest reserve capacity and cold cranking amperage of all our TR batteries. TR-B2100 is suitable for vehicles located in colder weather regions. TR Battery utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology which increases specific power and ride quality and environmental safety. The design allows the battery to be mounted in a variety of positions and to accept automotive terminals vertically and horizontally. Included with each TR Battery are high quality brass SAE terminals, designed to distribute the electrical load battery for high amperage, high stress use of racing and audio applications.
- Leak-Proof Pressurized System design is engineered for safety and long life.
- Sealed, Valve-Regulated, Maintenance-Free Design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion, environmentally safe. 100% recyclable.
- Heat-Sealed cover eliminates electrolyte leakage and improves reliability.
- Molded Top & Side Connection terminal design provides ease of installation, increased strength and durability.
- Stainless Steel terminal threads to keep the terminals intact under vibration
- Low discharge rate during storage
- 2 Year Warranty
- Weight: 21.5lbs / 9.7Kg
- Product Dimension: 6.6 Inches / 168mm x 5.2 inches / 132.5mm x 6.9 inches / 175.5mm
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8
- CCA: 575
- Capacity: 26 Amps/Hour @ 10AH Rating