The Z1 GT725R GT Ball Bearing turbo kit for the Nissan 300zx has the most potential power output available from a bolt on turbo kit on the market for a 300ZX (Z32).
This complete bolt on solution is based on two brand new Garrett GT2871R GT Ball Bearing turbos with all the hardware, lines, wastegates, flanges, adapters, brackets, and modifications neccessary to provide a complete bolt on application to stock exhaust manifolds. (Will also fit Mike Smith cast manifolds with little modification). No cutting, grinding, beating in frame rails, etc. Our GT725R turbo kits come standard with our recommended choices of a compressor wheel inducer diameter of 53.1mm and a .64 A/R turbine housing. Smaller compressor wheel and/or .86 turbine housing options are available by special request.
Will flow 32psi and can produce 700+RWHP on race fuel with proper tuning and moderate modifications. These turbos feature all new components; high output compressor, high-efficiency GT series turbine and compressor wheels. Uses a 5-bolt downwpipe and comes with flange adapters for a bolt-on setup to stock pipes.
With the addition of camshafts, intercoolers, portwork, tubular manifolds and our tuning abilities, these turbos are capable of producing 800RWHP.
1. 2- New Garrett GT BB Turbochargers
2. 2- New high pressure adjustable wastegate actuators and brackets
3. 2- Braided Stainless Steel Oil feed lines with .035" Restrictors and fittings
4. 2- Turbo->manifold gaskets
5. 2- 5bolt turbo->downpipe gaskets
6. 2- Turbo inlet gaskets
7. 4- Oil return line gaskets
8. 2- Oil return line spacers
9. 2- Slotted oil return lines
10. 2- 5ply aramid fiber high temp silicone couplers for compressor outlets
11. 4- 225 mm T-bolt clamps