ACT ZM1-XTR6 Xtreme Pressure Plate w/ Race Rigid 6 Pad 90-93 Mazda
This Performance Race Kit features an Xtreme Pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is fast. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- A moderate to stiff pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for race use only
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 350
- Clamp Load Increase %: 100%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 22
- Spline Size (in.): 15/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 7.9''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 200
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Kit Contents: 6200005, AT05, MZ014X, PB1005, RB813
- Warranty (Product Warranty): 1 year from Retail Purchase
- 1990-1993 Mazda Miata 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1993 Mazda Miata LE 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 Mazda Miata SE 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC