ACT ZM1-XTSS Xtreme Pressure Plate w/ Performance Street Sprung 90-93 Mazda
This Performance Street Kit features an Xtreme Pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance Street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- A moderate to stiff pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 270
- Clamp Load Increase %: 100%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 22
- Spline Size (in.): 15/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 7.9''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 200
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Kit Contents: 3000202, AT05, MZ014X, PB1005, RB813
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- 1990-1993 Mazda Miata 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1993 Mazda Miata LE 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 Mazda Miata SE 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC