ACT ZM3-HDMM Heavy Duty Pressure Plate w/ Modified Street 04-11 Mazda
This Performance Race Kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty Pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT Modified Sprung Street discs feature premium organic friction material with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. Modified Street discs allow for quicker shifting and engagement. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and occasional race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 265
- Clamp Load Increase %: 31%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 22
- Spline Size (in.): 15/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.8''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 224
- Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
- Kit Contents: 2000207, AT05, MZ025, PB1030
- Warranty (Product Warranty): 1 year from Retail Purchase
- 2004-2011 Mazda 3 I 2.0L/2000cc (122ci) L4
- 2004-2009 Mazda 3 S 2.3L/2260cc L4
- 2005 Mazda 3 SP23 2.3L/2260cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 2007 Mazda 5 Grand Touring 2.3L/2260cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 2006-2010 Mazda 5 Sport 2.3L/2260cc L4
- 2006-2007 Mazda 5 Touring 2.3L/2260cc L4