ACT ZX3-HDR4 Heavy Duty Pressure Plate w/ Race Rigid 4 Pad 93-95 Mazda
This Performance Race Kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty Pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 4-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 4-pad rigid race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- A low to moderate pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for race use only
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 510
- Clamp Load Increase %: 42%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 23
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
- Kit Contents: 4240008, AT03, MZ011, PB1013, RB600
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- 1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 1.3L/1308cc R2 Turbo
- 1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 1.3L/1308cc R2 Turbo
- 1994-1995 Mazda RX-7 R2 1.3L/1308cc R2 Turbo
- 1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 Touring 1.3L/1308cc R2 Turbo