ACT 3000410 Performance Street Sprung Clutch Disc 91-01 Nissan
ACT's Performance Street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer. Performance Street discs allow for quicker shifting and smooth engagement. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. ACT spring-centered assemblies use bushings and cone springs similar to factory clutch discs. This creates frictional dampening, which improves clutch life and reduces noise. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Smooth engagement with reduced marcel for faster shift action and stock to low gear rattle
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Spring retainers feature heat-treated wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations that are common causes for failure
- Recommended for street and race use
- Modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action and has steel-backed linings for higher burst strength and quicker shifting and engagement
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 18
- Spline Size (in.): 13/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1995-1998 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX SE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX XE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 2001 Nissan Sentra CA 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 Nissan Sentra SE 1.6L/1597cc (97ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 1998-2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC