AEM 30-5132 Boost Gauge -30 to 35PSI w/Analog Face
AEM’s 0-35PSI Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM 35PSI Analog Boost gauge is perfect for those who want a precise non-digital display boost gauge to know how much boost they are running. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 2 PSI change in pressure, so you can quickly recognize if something has changed in your set up of boost controller. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 50 PSIA brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the boost pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from -15 to 35 PSI
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 50 PSIA brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system