AEM 30-5135 Oil Pressure Gauge 0-150PSI with Analog Face
AEM’s 0-150PSI Oil Pressure Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 150PSI Oil Pressure Gauge is a must for anyone with a high performance engine. Knowing your exact oil pressure is critical, as a drop in oil pressure can signal internal engine troubles are a few moments away. Bearings can become damaged well before the light on your dash illuminates. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 5 PSI change in pressure, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 150PSIG brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the AEM Oil Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 150PSI
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Oil Pressure gauge includes AEM 150PSIG brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system