AEM 30-5140 Coolant Temperature Gauge 100-300F w/Analog Face
AEM’s 100-300F Coolant Temperature Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 100-300F Temperature Gauge is for anyone who wants to know exactly what the temperature of their engine is during peak performance. Being able to know to the exact temperature of your coolant rather than being in the "Normal" range can be the difference between finishing the race or blowing up your engine. We have seen the range of "Normal" on a factory gauge be anywhere from 180 to 240 degrees. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 5 degree change in temperature, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A high quality brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Fuel Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300F
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install the gauge!
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system