ACT 4214114 4 Pad Sprung Race Clutch Disc 91-01 Nissan
ACT's 4-pad, spring-centered race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The race disc features a heat-treated spring steel drive plate and is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Aggressive engagement with fast shift action; Spring-center construction for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended for race use only
- Spring-centered construction dampens torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resists failure under harsh conditions
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 18
- Spline Size (in.): 13/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1995-1998 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX SE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX XE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 2001 Nissan Sentra CA 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 Nissan Sentra SE 1.6L/1597cc (97ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 1998-2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.0L/1998cc L4 Natural DOHC