ACT 6240306 6 Pad Sprung Race Clutch Disc 96-99 Infiniti
ACT's 6-pad, spring-centered race discs are made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagement with fast shift action; Spring-center construction for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Spring-centered construction dampens torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resists failure under harsh conditions
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 3.0L/2988cc (182ci) V6
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 T 3.0L/2988cc (182ci) V6