StopTech 83.488.6800.R2 Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit Front Drilled Rotor 09-11 Nissan
StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kits are bred for racing.
They include forged, lightweight StopTech STR calipers, floating, slotted AeroRotors, stainless steel brake lines, and race engineered caliper brackets. Easily identifiable by their unique shape and finish, StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kit components feature a MIL-spec hard-anodizing on the Trophy STR calipers and AeroHats that is impervious to color change or fading at extreme race temperatures.
StopTech Trophy Kits feature ultra-high performance STR lightweight forged calipers in six-piston, four-piston or two-piston configurations. Based on the highly praised StopTech ST-60, ST-40, and ST-22 calipers, STR calipers feature the same metallurgy and design, but are engineered to provide up to a 20-percent reduction in weight without sacrificing stiffness or performance.
There are two types of StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kits available – one for the track and the other for the street.
All StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kits include:
- Patented StopTech AeroRotors for optimized airflow
- Patented, billet 7075 aluminum AeroHats to further increase airflow
- Forged StopTech STR calipers with patented bolt-in bridge for ultimate stiffness
- StopTech stainless steel brake lines
- Race engineered caliper brackets
- Hard-anodized finish on calipers and hats that resists fading and discoloration
Differences Between Track and Street Kits
StopTech Trophy Race Big Brake Kits
Designed specifically for motorsports competition and dedicated track cars. Unique to the Trophy Race Big Brake System is full-floating mounting hardware, which eliminates pad knock-back, and the elimination of the dust boots in the caliper. Together, these technologies optimize the brake system to provide improved performance and consistent pedal feedback under the unique combination of hard cornering and braking found on the track. Trophy Race Big Brake Kits are the ultimate in racing performance, with numerous wins and championships in World Challenge, Grand-Am, NASA and SCCA racing.
StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits
Intended for ultra-high performance street use. They are designed for street driven production vehicles. The Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits use the same STR calipers, AeroRotors and AeroHats found in the full-race Trophy Kits, but add silicone dust boots for extended service intervals and anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware for quieter operation. They also include StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads for high performance street and occasional track use. Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits are the ultimate street braking system.
Any StopTech Brake Kit can be ordered as a Trophy Race or Trophy Sport(street) kit simply by specifying it on your order.
StopTech STR Calipers
- Stiffest aftermarket caliper available gives a consistent firm pedal
- Fully machined and lightweight for track action
- Hard anodized finish that is impervious to color change or fading
- Fully forged and extremely stiff for firmer brake pedal feel
- Meticulously engineered 2-piece design reduces flex
- Patented, removable center bridge further resists yaw(flex)
- Carefully selected piston sizes for precise torque output
StopTech has developed several design innovations to improve rotor airflow. The patented 2-piece AeroRotors push more air thanks to curved, airfoil-shaped vanes and an air channel that widens at the trailing edge of the vanes.
- Specifically engineered and patented AeroVanes for optimum cooling
- Patented, billet 7075 aluminum AeroHats for improved airflow
- Full-floating mounting hardware to eliminate pad knock-back
- Optimized to provide even performance and consistent feedback
- Hard-anodized hats are impervious to color change or fading
Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Billet aluminum Mounting Brackets with Stainless Steel Studs
Application-specific hardware that is stronger than most competitors, with studs instead of the more commonly used bolts and hard anodized aluminum billet composition.
- Hard anodized billet aluminum mounting brackets
- Stainless steel studs secured with set screws for strength and durability
- Fully machined aluminum or steel that is precise and strong
- Application specific design for precise and proper fitment
- All necessary hardware for easy installation
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Braided stainless steel lines reduce system compliance and improve brake pedal feel and modulation. StopTech’s Stainless Steel Brake Lines are D.O.T. compliant and designed to fit your vehicle.
- Stainless steel braiding for lower compliance and extra protection
- Provides quicker response
- Firmer pedal feel
- A variety of fittings for hundreds of applications
- All necessary brackets and fasteners for easy installation
- Better brake modulation
- D.O.T. compliant
StopTech aluminum AeroHats are lighter, and feature directional stand-offs between the rotor and mounting hat that increase airflow to the (hotter) outside face of the rotor by over 50 percent
- Patented design with directional stand offs between the rotor and mounting bell
- Increases airflow by 50%-100% over traditional 2-piece designs
- Increased airflow reduces the temperature difference between the inside and outside rotor faces
- Results in less distortion and better performance compared to other fully floating designs
- Outer pad wear is reduced
- Caliper Color: Trophy
- Caliper Style: 6-Piston
- Position: Front
- Rotor Size: 380x32mm
- Trophy Sport Brake Kit
- Drilled Rotor
- 2-Piece Rotor
- Pad Shape D1247
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. Or for express shipping ****
- 2009-2009 Nissan 350Z All Models (Sport Perf Brakes; Aluminum Calipers)
- 2009-2011 Nissan 370Z All Models (Sport Perf Brakes; Aluminum Calipers)