StopTech 83.646.0023.53 Big Brake Kit Rear Slotted Coated Rotor 03-05 Nissan
A StopTech Big Brake Kit represents the ultimate high performance brake upgrades and gives vehicles that supercar look and feel.
StopTech Big Brake Kits exceed stock performance in two key areas: First, larger rotors increase heat capacity, allowing a driver to brake harder stop-after-stop with reduced chance of fade. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting a vehicle’s stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. That is why StopTech developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade design philosophy, which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking.
In contrast, a brake upgrade that adds too much front torque (as many do), will reduce your car’s ability to maximize the traction available from all four tires, robbing you of performance. In addition, a system that uses too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, limiting a driver’s control of brake input.
The Stiffest, Fully Forged 2-piece, Opposed Piston Calipers
StopTech 2-piece calipers have the lowest amount of flex and deflection among 25 of the leading caliper models (including some monoblocks) from well-known manufacturers. This is accomplished using StopTech’s patented bolt-in bridge, which is strong enough to stop distortion without sacrificing cooling through the top of the caliper.
The standard StopTech caliper finish is a glossy high temperature paint available in one of six different colors – red, black, silver, blue, yellow and gold. Trophy Sport and Trophy Race Big Brake Kits use weight-optimized STR calipers finished with a deep natural anodized coating that resists fading and discoloration at extreme temperatures.
- Less vibration
- Less Noise
- Forged StopTech STR calipers with patented bolt-in bridge for ultimate stiffness
- Better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions
- Faster braking response
- Less pad taper
Patented AeroRotors and AeroHats that offer up to 80% greater airflow
StopTech has developed several design innovations to improve rotor airflow. The patented 2-piece AeroRotors push more air thanks to curved, airfoil-shaped vanes and an air channel that widens at the trailing edge of the vanes. StopTech aluminum AeroHats are lighter, and feature directional stand-offs between the rotor and mounting hat that increase airflow to the (hotter) outside face of the rotor by over 15%.
- Specifically engineered and patented AeroVanes for optimum cooling
- Optimized to provide even performance and consistent feedback
- Longer pad and rotor life
Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Billet aluminum Mounting Brackets with Stainless Steel Studs
Application-specific hardware that is stronger than most competitors, with studs instead of the more commonly used bolts and hard anodized aluminum billet composition.
- Hard anodized billet aluminum mounting brackets
- Stainless steel studs secured with set screws for strength and durability
- Fully machined aluminum or steel that is precise and strong
- Application specific design for precise and proper fitment
- All necessary hardware for easy installation
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Braided stainless steel lines reduce system compliance and improve brake pedal feel and modulation. StopTech's Stainless Steel Brake Lines are D.O.T. compliant and designed to fit your vehicle.
- Stainless steel braiding for lower compliance and extra protection
- Provides quicker response
- Firmer pedal feel
- A variety of fittings for hundreds of applications
- All necessary brackets and fasteners for easy installation
- Better brake modulation
- D.O.T. compliant
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are included in all Big Brake Kits besides the track-only Trophy Race Big Brake Kits. StopTech Street Performance Pads are intended for high performance street driving as well as light duty track use.
- Aggressive pad for high performance street driving
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas
- Caliper Style: 2-Piston
- Position: Rear
- Rotor Size: 328x28mm
- Big Brake Kit
- Slotted Coated Rotor
- 2-Piece Rotor
- Pad Shape D961
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. Or for express shipping ****
- 2003-2005 Nissan 350Z All Models (Brembo Brakes; Standard Brakes)