ACT NM1-XTG6 Xtreme Pressure Plate w/ Race Sprung 6 Pad 96-99 Infiniti
This Performance Race Kit features an Xtreme Pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad, spring-centered race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is fast. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- A moderate to stiff pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 570
- Clamp Load Increase %: 78%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Kit Contents: 6240306, AT01, N015X, PB1012, RB809
- Warranty (Product Warranty): 1 year from Retail Purchase
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 3.0L/2988cc (182ci) V6
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 T 3.0L/2988cc (182ci) V6