The AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter is an in-line filter that uses a micronic mesh screen to filter particulates as small as 40 microns. This allows a cleaner flow of water/methanol to be passed into the engine, not only protecting the internals of the engine itself, but also the working parts of the water/methanol pump, too. Run the AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter in-line before the pump to protect both pump and engine.
- Simple to install, takes less than a minute.
- Fits virtually every Water/Methanol system on the market.
- Polypropylene housing - rugged material that is compatible with high concentrations of methanol.
- Completely Serviceable Assembly - can be disassembled, cleaned and reused for a long service life.
- Stainless Steel mesh strainer - AEMs custom mesh strainer filters down to 40 microns - MUCH smaller than similar filters.
- Large Filtering Area assure long service life and does not significantly reduce flow.
- Micronic Mesh Screen out-performs sintered filters in both filtering and serviceability.
Note: For optimum results, all water / methanol injection systems and gauges should be run with an inline filter.