AEM’s Digital Voltage gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. The AEM digital gauge also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM Digital Voltage gauge features a bright LED display that shows voltage in .1 volt increments, and the sweeping LED "needle" lines the edge and changes color as voltage changes from 8 to 18 volts. VOltage in important for high performance eingines, as the demands of extended high RPM running may drain the battery causing misfires and ending your race early. Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gages in 1!
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Gauge Readout from 8 to 18V
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Includes black and silver bezel and white and black faceplates
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.