Royal Purple 5320 Max ATF Transmission Fluid Synthetic 5 Gallon Container
Max ATF is a synthetic, high-performance, automatic transmission fluid. Its low co-efficient of friction and high film strength help to dramatically reduce heat and wear. Additionally, Max ATF is more oxidation stable than other transmission fluids for longer fluid life.
Max ATF is recommended for a wide variety of transmissions.
Max ATF significantly reduces heat to extend the life of your transmission. Automatic transmissions generate a great deal of heat and depend upon the transmission fluid for cooling and protection. More than 90 percent of all automatic transmission failures are caused by overheating; a 20F reduction in fluid temperature can double the life of the transmission (Source: Perma Industries, Inc.).
Max ATF is fully compatible and can be mixed with other automatic transmission fluids; however, for the best results drain or flush the current oil and then fill with Max ATF.
Max ATF is recommended in vehicles requiring any of these automatic transmission fluids:
- Allison: C-4, TES-295, TES-389
- Audi G-052-025-A2
- BMW: LA2634, LT71141
- Chrysler: ATF+, ATF+2, ATF+3, ATF+4
- Ford: MERCON, MERCON V
- GM 9986195
- GM: DEXRON, DEXRON-II, DEXRON-IID, DEXRON-IIIG, DEXRON-IIIH
- Honda ATF-Z1 (except in CVT's)
- Hyundai: SP-II, SP-III
- JWS 3309
- Kia: SP-II, SP-III
- MAN 339F
- Mercedes Benz 236.x
- Mitsubishi Diamond: SP-II, SP-III
- Nissan: Matic-D, Matic-J, Matic-K
- Subaru ATF-HP
- Toyota: Type I, T-III, T-IV
- Voith: 55.6335.3x (G607), H55.6336.3x (G1363)
- Volvo: 97340 (Construction Equipment), 4-6 Speed AT
- VW TL52162
- ZF: TE-ML 14B, TE-ML 16L, TE-ML 17C
Please Note: Max ATF is not recommended or an approved warranty replacement for: Aisin Warner AW-1, Ford Type F, Ford Mercon SP & Mercon LV, GM Dexron VI, Mercedes Benz MB 236.12 & 236.14, Shell M1375.4 (ZF 6-Speed AT) and Toyota WS.
Max ATF is not recommended for use in any CVT applications.