Cobb Tuning 771612BK Front Mount Intercooler v2.0 Retrofit Kit Black 07-09 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
This retrofit kit includes all FMIC v2.0 components except for the intercooler core, allowing those that purchased the original COBB FMIC kit to upgrade to the latest versions of boost tubes, silicone couplers, clamps and brackets.
This revised layout provides more clearance for the frame rails, bumper beam and oil lines allowing for easier installation and less chance of contact between the chassis and kit components.
The COBB Tuning FMIC v2.0 Retrofit Kit features 2.5-inch powder-coated charge tubes with blue 5-ply silicone couplers with T-bolt clamps plus everything you need for a simple and painless installation.
Just like the full COBB Tuning intercooler kit, this retrofit kit comes with the COBB Tuning lightened shifter weight for improved fitment and more precise shifting feel.
The COBB Tuning FMIC v2.0 Retrofit Kit for MS3 also integrates seamlessly with the SF Intake System and Turbo Inlet Tube for the complete COBB Tuning Intake Package! AccessPORT calibrations for the COBB Tuning SF Intake and FMIC package can be downloaded from the MAZDASPEED3 Map Database.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- 2.5" aluminum tubing powder coated dark gray.
- Piping has been revised so that it does not interfere with the frame rail, bumper beam and oil lines.
- 5-ply blue silicone couplers.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- Powder coated black mounting and power steering cooler relocation brackets.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Will work with stock BPV or aftermarket BPV that is stock style fitment.
- Retains the stock bumper beam and does not require cutting the bumper beam.
- Under tray can be reinstalled with no modifications.
- Does not require disconnecting of the power steering lines.
- New shift weight that is 0.66 lbs less than stock which improves the shift feel and allows for more pipe clearance.