Brian Crower BC0018 Stroker Kit Honda B16A/B17A
Brian Crower Stroker Kits use with BC Crankshafts with the corresponding connecting rod and piston combination. The Brian Crower stroker kit delivers a system matched setup that installs correctly the first time.
Although specific differ from kit to kit, you can be sure each Brian Crower Stroker Kit incorporates a larger stroke, steel billet crankshaft not a reworked OEM crank, custom forged aluminum pistons, premium alloy wrist pins, full ring pack, 4340 steel billet connecting rods w/ARP fasteners, and ACL Bearings. All this equals a fully balanced system, ready to install, for some big time power and torque gains.
Stroker kit designed for larger displacement. Features 4340 crankshaft, 4340 steel billet rods and custom pistons with pins, rings and locks.
Stroker Kit Includes:
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- BC 4340 forged steel crankshaft (84.5mm stroke B16A, 95mm stroke B18C).
- BC 4340 Econo steel billet connecting rods w/ARP 220,000 p.s.i. fasteners.
- CP aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins for ultimate strength.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Features aluminum buttons/rail supports (not spiral locks).
- ACL rod and main bearings with high strength copper-lead load area.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.