Berk Technology BT1801-MMP Downpipe Back Street Performance Exhaust 08+ BMW 135i E82
The Berk Technology exhaust system is perfect for those wanting to release the performance and sound from their high performance machine. Back-to-back championships race wins, and multiple track records are testament to the quality and performance of Berk Technology exhaust products. This is our full exhaust system which replaces the entire OEM exhaust from the downpipes back. Larger 2.5 inch mandrel bent stainless tubing replaces the restrictive OEM crush bent tubing. The midpipes feature twin straight through resonators to cancel out unwanted in car drone. The included sport muffler system features large 3.00" tubing and a straight through polished muffler with zero obstructions to flow. All Berk Technology exhaust systems are 100% bolt on at the factory mounting points and do not require any special tools or modifications to the vehicle. Supports both twin turbo N54 and single turbo N55 BMW 135i variants. Includes all neccesary hardware for installation.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Deep, throaty, & slightly exotic at full throttle
- Midpipes features dual 2.5" tubing, dual drone cancelling resonators, into a single 3" Y.
- Increases horsepower, torque, and turbo response
- Dual 2.5 inch piping merged into a single 3 inch canister
- Twin 80mm dual wall exhaust tips; fully polished
- Hand assembled and TIG welded with full stainless steel construction
- Weight savings of ~25lbs over stock
- 100% bolt on & will never cause check engine lights