Fortune Auto FA500S14 Coilovers 95-98 Nissan 240SX S14
DIGRESSIVE* All Fortune Auto shocks use a superior DIGRESSIVE piston. This technology allows for stiff, progressive (linear) damping at low stroke speeds. This helps to control vehicle body motion like roll, dive and squat. However at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension is kept supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road.
- Years: 95-98
- Front: 7K
- Rear: 6K
- Dyno tested***
- Stainless steel body / piston
- 30-way adjustable dampers
- Pillowball mounts
- Forged aluminum locking collars
- Dust boots on all pistons
- Digressive* 50mm piston-57mm piston housing (beyond the industry standard of 44-47mm)
- Anodized aluminum camber plates** on front upper-mounts
- Fully anodized body
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Height adjustment independent of preload
- ISO 9002 certification
***Every Fortune Auto coilover is extensively dyno tested and matched with in specifications to insure a consistent and uniform set of coilovers. This rigorous testing has earned us our ISO certification.
Furthermore we incorporate features only found on our coilovers such as Seamless stainless steel monotubes, Forged lower mounts & proprietary nitrogen gas chambers.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****