DriveShaft FDSH10-A-CV1 1-Piece Aluminum Shaft CV 900HP 05-11 Ford Mustang Shelby 6-Speed
The Driveshaft Shop proudly introduces the new Mustang 3.5” 1-Piece Aluminum CV Shafts
- 1350 front u-joint with flange to mount up to the transmission
- 3.5” 6061-T6 aluminum rated for 3450ft lbs of torque, custom welded on our auto feed machines
- New version 300M Spline for the CV mount that is stronger than the rest of the shaft
- Custom modified High Speed 108mm CV with special boot and grease.
- Custom conversion plate (corrosion plated) to change from the stock Ford CV to our 108mm version
- All Hardware included
- 1 Year Warranty
- 900HP Rated
- Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
- With the CV in the rear there is no need to change pinion angle on lowered cars.
For the last 6 years we have been chasing an elusive thing, we have been trying to make a driveshaft for the new Mustang (S197) that is not only the strongest shaft out there, but also the most stable shaft when it comes to dealing with the harmonic vibrations that these cars are plagued with. In our opinion these cars were rushed to market with a harmonic vibration in the drive train. This is very obvious as the stock 2-piece 43lb anchor of a driveshaft that came installed in the car to help cure the problem.