SuperTech NEVI-1011 94-98 Nissan 240SX KA24DE +0.7mm S14 Exhaust Valve
Supertech Inconel 751 Exhaust Valve KA24DE is one of the highest quality Inconel 751 valves available for KA24DE. These valves are made of a nickel based alloy. Great for those who are looking to rebuilding their cylinder head or simply just replacing bent valves.
Supertech uses over 20 years of manufacturing experience to design and produce their Valves. Intensive testing and working closely with engine builders provides continuous improvements and provides the market with the best possible product for every application. High flow rate, durability and quality are all of great concern.
Supertech understands that each motor is unique in its requirement and demands. There fore Supertech offers valves in a range of materials to suit any motor.
- Stainless – Made as a one piece forged valve for higher strength and reliability. Supertech uses mostly EV8 (21-4N) for Intake and Exhaust Valves, however there are other alloys that are used with different heat treatments to manufacture Valves for specific applications.
- Inconel 751 – Nickel Base Alloy – Nickel base alloy is used for exhaust valves that reach very high temperatures, such as those in turbo or supercharged applications.
To address the issue of high heat, Supertech uses two different types of coatings:
Chrome Coating – Widely used in performance valves
Black Nitride – This is a hardening treatment that provides a smooth surface then chromed valves and produces less friction between stem and guide.
- Years: 94-98
- Head Dia: 32mm
- Length: 99mm
- Stem Dia: 6.94mm
- Forged Valves
- Inconel 751
- Nickel based alloy
- Retains High Temperatures
- 32mm +0.7mm Oversized Exhaust Valve
- Designed for Turbo and Supercharged Applications
Supertech Valves are sold Per Valve. KA24DE will need 8 exhaust valves, order ‘Quantity: 8’ to make a full set of KA24DE exhaust valves.