Perrin PSP-SUS-121 25mm Front Swaybar Subaru
Construction - PERRIN sway bars are made from solid steel using precision bending equipment. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it that great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement. This type of bar end will never fail and gives us greater precision over competitors.
Adjustibility - PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple endlink mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. Perrin sway bars increase stiffness by a minimum of 100% overstock. Adjusting the endlink mounting position can increase that stiffness to as much at 400% over stock.
Bushings - All sway bars include polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
Centering Rings - Perrin Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your sway bar centered and ready for the next corner.
22MM OR 25MM - PERRIN Performance sway bars come in two different sizes. 22mm and 25mm. Driving enthusiast will enjoy the feel of a 22mm bar while true racers will like the rigidity of the 25mm.
Wikipedia - A sway bar is an automobile suspension device. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring. A sway bar increases the suspension's roll stiffness—its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction.
5 Year Warranty - PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase.
- OEM Stock Bar (20mm ): Baseline For Rate / Effective Rate =400 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Setting #1: 150% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =610 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Setting #2: 185% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =740 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Setting #1: 260% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =1030 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Setting #2: 315% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =1260 LBS/IN
- (1) Perrin front sway bar
- (2) Perrin sway bar bushings & (1) Sway bar grease packet
- (2) Perrin License Plate Frames
- 05-09 Subaru Legacy GT
- 08 Subaru Impreza WRX