Perrin PSP-SUS-207 25mm Rear Sway Bar Kit W/ Stout Mounts 04-07 Subaru STI
Construction - PERRIN sway bars are made from solid steel using precision bending equipment. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it that great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement. This type of bar end will never fail and gives us greater precision over competitors.
Adjustibility - PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple endlink mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. Perrin sway bars increase stiffness by a minimum of 100% overstock. Adjusting the endlink mounting position can increase that stiffness to as much at 400% over stock.
Bushings - All sway bars include polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
22MM OR 25MM - PERRIN Performance sway bars come in two different sizes. 22mm and 25mm. Driving enthusiast will enjoy the feel of a 22mm bar while true racers will like the rigidity of the 25mm.
Stable Base For Your Stiffer Bar - PERRIN Stout Mounts are overbuilt to handle the added stiffness of upgraded sway bars. From auto cross to full rally, you will never have to worry about these failing!
Wikipedia - A sway bar is an automobile suspension device. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring. A sway bar increases the suspension's roll stiffness—its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction.
5 Year Warranty - PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase.
- OEM Stock Bar (19mm ): Baseline For Rate / Effective Rate =150 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Setting #1: 185% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =285 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Setting #2: 235% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =360 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Setting #1: 315% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =485 LBS/IN
- PERRIN 25mm Bar Setting #2: 400% Higher Rate / Effective Rate =610 LBS/IN
- (1) Perrin Rear sway bar
- (1) Set of PERRIN stout mounts
- (2) Sway bar bushings & (1) Sway bar grease packet
- (2) Perrin License Plate Frames
- 04-07 Subaru Impreza STI
- 04-08 Subaru Forester XT