StopTech 127.42078 Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors 04-07 Nissan Quest
When you need a little more stopping power, our SportStop High Performance rotors offer better heat and gas dissipation. SportStop High Performance rotors are specifically designed to run cooler and promote improved wet and dry braking performance. SportStop High Performance Rotors offer more surface area then conventional cross drilling and maintain the structural integrity of the brake rotor. These performance rotors are the most efficient bolt-on performance brake upgrade offered today.
SportStop slotted, drilled, or drilled and slotted rotors are a great first upgrade for the original brake systems of cars and trucks, delivering winning performance while meeting or exceeding original-equipment quality specifications. SportStop rotors improve brake system performance by wiping away the used friction material that otherwise accumulates between the rotor and pad. This keeps fresh pad material exposed to the rotor surface and promotes more consistent braking performance.
- Years: 04-07
- Price is per Pair (Left and Right)
- Increased initial "bite" response
- Improved wet weather response
- Reduced pad glazing
- OE vane designs, including casting part line location
- Machining designs engineered for optimal rotor integrity
- Double-disc ground for a consistent friction surface and better pad bed-in
- Mill-balanced for vibration-free performance
- Black e-coating for non-friction surfaces provides lasting, attractive looks
- Enhances open wheel appearance