AEM 30-5137M Boost Gauge 0 to 4.1BAR w/Analog Face
AEM’s 0-4.1BAR Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM 4.1BAR Boost gauge gives those running a high amount boost an accurate and easy to read analog gauge solution for their vehicle. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's a drop of even few points of BAR, making it easy for you to quickly see what is going on. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 5.0BAR brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the AEM Boost Gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 4.1BAR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 5BAR brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
If you are running less than 2.4BAR of boost, use our -1 to 2.4BAR Gauge (PN# 30-5121M ).
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***