Eibach 4018.310 Anti-Roll Front Sway Bar Kit 96-00 Honda Civic 2 & 4-Door
Enhance your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit. While our PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over the stock Sway Bar. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness and all mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit (Front Sway Bar Only)
- Performance Tuned Handling
- Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance Lowering Spring Kits
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Years: 96-00
- Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable
- Front Diam.: 26mm
- Incl. EX, DX, HX, LX, & Hatchback Models
Note: Excluding Models without factory front bar. To work with models without Factory Front Bars, the OE Lower Control Arm that supports a Front Bar will have to be purchased.