Eibach 5.72345K Pro-Alignment Camber Arm Kit Ford
After the installation of either an Eibach PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE spring kit or PRO-STREET, R1, R2 coil-over kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of PRO-ALIGNMENT kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to dial-in a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis' true potential. With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. High-speed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach PRO-ALIGNMENT kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
For the extreme lowering of SPORTLINE and PRO-STREET-S, MULTI-PRO-R1/R2 coil-over applications, look for the alignment kits with a greater range of adjustment. These will be listed below the standard PRO-ALIGNMENT kit in the applications section.
- Pro-Alignment Camber Arm Kit
- Precision Alignment Camber Arm Kit for Maximum Performance
- Prevents Uneven Tire Wear
- Wider Range of Camber Adjustment-Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
- 12-12 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 11-11 Ford Mustang Convertible 3.7L V6
- 11-11 Ford Mustang Coupe 3.7L V6
- 11-11 Ford Mustang Convertible 5.0L V8
- 11-11 Ford Mustang Coupe 5.0L V8
- 07-10 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- 07-10 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- 11-11 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- 11-11 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- 05-09 Ford Mustang Convertible 6 Cyl
- 05-09 Ford Mustang Coupe 6 Cyl
- 05-10 Ford Mustang Convertible V8
- 05-10 Ford Mustang Coupe V8
Note: Trailing Arm. Rear - Pinion +/-4.0 degrees of adjustment.