Clutch Masters FW-029-SF Flywheel 00-01 Audi RS4 (B5) 2.7L
- Years: 00-01
- Spec: -0.275
Typical benefits of a lightweight flywheel for various engine types:
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- CM uses only 6061-T6 aircraft grade or better billet aluminum in the manufacturer of its flywheels.
- CM uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable)
- CM uses an OEM steel ring gear secured by bolts.
- CM offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- CM Billet Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2