Hawk HB171S.590 HT-10 Front Brake Pads Mercedes-Benz
Hawk Performance’s HT-10 Brake Pads offer intermediate to high torque with a smooth initial bite. They provide a very consistent pedal feel and excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- 300-1300°F; 149-871°C
- Mid to High Temp
- Road Racing for Higher Torque than Blue 9012
- Pavement Circle Track
- Increased Track Day Performance
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its race pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 66-66 Mercedes-Benz 300SE 3.0L
- 68-69 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 2.8L
- 70-71 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 3.5L / 6.3L
- 72-72 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 4.5L