Hawk HB232F.681 HPS Front Brake Pads Pontiac
HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance HPS brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HPS brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 88-89 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2.8L
- 89-93 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.1L
- 91-91 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2.3L
- 91-93 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.4L
- 94-94 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.1L / 3.4L
- 95-96 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.1L
- 90-93 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.1L
- 91-93 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.4L
- 88-89 Pontiac Grand Prix 2.8L
- 88-89 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 2.8L
- 89-93 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 3.1L
- 90-91 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 2.3L
- 92-93 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 3.4L
- 90-90 Pontiac Grand Prix Mclaren 3.1L