Hawk HB266Y.650 LTS Front Brake Pads Ford
Hawk Performance has applied their severe-duty brake pad friction technology to the braking demands of trucks and SUVs. Heavier vehicles with larger brake systems are more likely to experience higher temperatures, requiring a brake pad that has excellent heat dissipation characteristics.
The new LTS (Light Truck & SUV) Brake Pad Compound utilizes Hawk Performance’s established and proven Ferro-Carbon formulation to provide superior stopping power for full-sized light trucks, SUVs and vans without noise and dust.
LTS Light Truck & SUV Features:
- Improved braking over OE
- Superior fade resistance
- Low Dust
- Excellent pad and rotor life
- Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance LTS brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its LTS Light Truck & SUV brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 01-03 Ford F-150 Pickup Harley-Davidson Edition 5.4L
- 04-04 Ford F-150 Pickup Heritage 4.2L / 4.6L / 5.4L
- 97-97 Ford F-150 Pickup 4.2L / 4.6L / 5.4L
- 98-98 Ford F-150 Pickup 4.2L / 4.6L / 5.4L
- 99-03 Ford F-150 Pickup 4.2L / 4.6L / 5.4L
- 97-97 Ford F-150 Pickup Super Cab 4.6L / 5.4L
- 98-98 Ford F-150 Pickup Super Cab 4.6L / 5.4L