Hawk HB359N.543 HP Plus Rear Brake Pads Oldsmobile
Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
HP Plus / Autocross Compound Features:
- Extremely High Friction Output
- Fade Resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve “race-level” braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 99-01 Oldsmobile Alero 2.4L
- 99-04 Oldsmobile Alero 3.4L
- 02-04 Oldsmobile Alero 2.2L
- 95-96 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L
- 97-99 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L
- 01-02 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5L / 4.0L
- 98-99 Oldsmobile Intrigue 3.8L
- 99-02 Oldsmobile Intrigue 3.5L
- 94-94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 3.1L / 3.4L
- 95-96 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 3.4L
- 95-97 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 3.1L
- 94-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 3.1L / 3.4L
- 97-97 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3.1L