Hawk HB385Y.640 LTS Rear Brake Pads GMC
Hawk Performance has applied their severe-duty brake pad friction technology to the braking demands of trucks and SUVs. Heavier vehicles with larger brake systems are more likely to experience higher temperatures, requiring a brake pad that has excellent heat dissipation characteristics.
The new LTS (Light Truck & SUV) Brake Pad Compound utilizes Hawk Performance’s established and proven Ferro-Carbon formulation to provide superior stopping power for full-sized light trucks, SUVs and vans without noise and dust.
LTS Light Truck & SUV Features:
- Improved braking over OE
- Superior fade resistance
- Low Dust
- Excellent pad and rotor life
- Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance LTS brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its LTS Light Truck & SUV brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 04-06 GMC Sierra 1500 SS 6.0L
- 02-02 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L / 4.8L / 5.3L
- 03-03 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L / 4.8L / 5.3L
- 04-04 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L / 4.8L / 5.3L
- 05-05 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L / 4.8L / 5.3L
- 01-04 GMC Yukon Denali 6.0L
- 06-06 GMC Yukon SL 4.8L / 5.3L
- 06-06 GMC Yukon SLT 5.3L
- 06-06 GMC Yukon SLE 5.3L
- 05-05 GMC Yukon SLT 4.8L / 5.3L
- 01-01 GMC Yukon 4.8L / 5.3L
- 02-02 GMC Yukon 4.8L / 5.3L
- 03-03 GMC Yukon 4.8L / 5.3L
- 00-02 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L
- 04-04 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L