Hawk HB490P.665 SuperDuty Front Brake Pads Toyota
Hawk’s SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon material is engineered for severe-duty professional truck fleets and trucks and SUVs towing heavy loads. This material offers unmatched braking performance under high inertia and/or repetitive braking applications.
To drive safely with heavy payloads it is critical to have brakes that operate properly. Heavy fleet trucks and light trucks and SUVs carrying heavy tow loads experience high braking temperatures. Higher temperatures contribute to premature brake pad and rotor wear. Hawk Performance’s SuperDuty product is a sophisticated material that has an extremely high coefficient of friction designed to provide maximum truck and SUV stopping power with excellent high temperature heat dissipation
Upgrade your fleet or tow vehicle’s braking performance with Hawk Performance’s SuperDuty, Sever-Duty compound!
- Extremely high coefficient of friction
- Extremely high fade resistance
Recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads.
All Hawk Performance SuperDuty brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its SuperDuty brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 05-09 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4.0L / 4.7L
- 05-09 Toyota 4Runner Sport 4.0L / 4.7L
- 05-06 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4.0L / 4.7L
- 08-09 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4.0L / 4.7L
- 03-04 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L / 4.7L
- 08-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team Special Edition 4.0L / 4.7L
- 08-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L
- 05-07 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4.7L
- 05-07 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4.7L
- 03-04 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L
- 05-09 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner 2.7L / 4.0L
- 05-09 Toyota Tacoma X Runner 4.0L
- 08-09 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L / 4.0L
- 05-06 Toyota Tundra Limited 4.7L
- 05-06 Toyota Tundra SR5 4.0L / 4.7L
- 03-03 Toyota Tundra 3.4L / 4.7L
- 04-04 Toyota Tundra 3.4L
- 04-06 Toyota Tundra 4.7L
- 05-06 Toyota Tundra 4.0L