Carrillo NI-SR2>-65364S-04 Pro H-Beam Connecting Rods Nissan 240SX SR20 S13
Lead the way with strong Pro-H connecting rods from Carrillo. Able to handle the most abusive forces of your race engine, their straight H-beams are the stoutest configurations available. Obsessed with perfection, Carrillo produces their Pro-H connecting rods in small batches. They mesh quality materials, precision forging, excellent craftsmanship, and high-tech designs to deliver a flawless performance for your race engine. Applications are available for many venues of motorsports. Drive your racer to the winner's circle with the high performance "choice connection"--Carrillo Pro-H straight H-beam connecting rods.
- Connecting Rod Length: 5.364 in.
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: H-beam
- Connecting Rod Material: Forged steel
- Connecting Rod Finish: Shot-peened
- Wrist Pin Style: Floating
- Clearanced for Stroker: No
- Cap Retention Style: Cap screw
- Connecting Rod Bolt Brand: CARR
- Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Connecting Rod Bolt Material: Multiphase bolts
- Connecting Rod Bolt Head Style: 12-point
- Approximate Connecting Rod Weight (g): 545
- Big End Bore Diameter (in): 2.0080 in.
- Pin End Bore Diameter: 22.000mm
- Big End Width (in): 0.894 in.
- Pin End Width (in): 0.930 in.
- Weight Matched Set: Yes
- Remanufactured: No
- Balanced: Yes
- Magnafluxed: No
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 4
- Application Notes: SR20 Engines