Clutch Masters 05-107-HDTZ-SF Clutch Kit 06-08 Mitsubishi Eclipse 3.8L
- Years: 06-08
- 3.8L V6 w/Steel Flywheel/Inc. Slave Cyl.
- Best Street Strip
- Long Life (No Road Race or Autocross)
- Significant BreakIn Required
All Clutch Masters clutch kits come complete with:
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
FX300 (Stage III)
- Heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity 110% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Segmented Carbon/Kevlar
Typical benefits of a lightweight flywheel
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- CM uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable on Aluminum Flywheels)
- CM Billet Aluminum and Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2