AEM’s wideband air/fuel gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. The AEM wideband also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. The bright LED display shows A/F ratio in .1 increments, and the sweeping LED "needle" lines the edge and changes color as ARF changes from rich to lean. The digital UEGO comes with both silver and black bezels and white and black faceplates that are easily interchangeable.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Automatically dims and brightens to mactch ambeint lighting
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Large LED readout and 320 degree sweeping LEDs for unsurpassed visibility
- Includes Bosch sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.