AEM 30-4402 Transmission Temperature Gauge (100-300F) 4-In-1 Universal
AEM’s Digital Transmission Temperature gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. The AEM digital gauge also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM Digital Transmission Temperature gauge features an AEM brass sensor, making it among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The bright LED display shows oil temperature in 1 degree increments, and the sweeping LED "needle" lines the edge and changes color as oil temperature changes from 100 to 300. Knowing transmission temperature is critical in both tow vehicles and race cars, and transmissions heat up quickly under load to knowing your temperatures during extending hauling is very important for long transmission life. Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gages in 1!
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300F
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Includes black and silver bezel and white and black faceplates
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Transmission Temperature gauge includes AEM brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.